Pure By Nature
Only Mother Nature occupies the area upgradient of the source, which is a Nature Conservation protected mountainous area, therefore there is no risk from extraneous pollution.
Importance of Water
- Water is the most vital component of our diet and the healthiest beverage option.
- BecauseTsitsikamma Crystal Natural Spring Water and Sparkling Natural Spring Water has no additives and has zero kilojoules it helps prevent obesity.
- Drinking water keeps you hydrated and as a consequence, helps maintain concentration and alertness.
- Our bodies comprise mostly water – the brain is 75% water, blood 82% water, lungs 90% water and liver 96% water.
- Water helps sustain physical endurance and fights fatigue caused by dehydration.
- Water aids digestion and is vital for delivering oxygen and nutrients to cells.
- Water helps to flush out waste and toxins.
- Water plays a vital role in regulating body temperature, lubricating and cushioning joints and protecting organs and tissues from shock.
- Water should be your first drink of the day and your last drink at night.
- Drinking water should not be driven by thirst signals. You need to establish a habit of drinking 8 glasses of water daily, even during winter.
- Make it easy – always take a bottle of water with so that you can drink regularly.
We have chosen to use Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) for the manufacture of our bottles for your protection. PET has been rigorously tested under FDA guidelines to ensure its safety as a food and beverage container suitable for storage and recycling. Bis-phenol A (BPA) is not used in the production of PET material, nor is it used as a chemical building block for any of the materials used in the manufacture of PET. (Bis-phenol A is used to make polycarbonate, a different plastic from PET). Dioxin is a chlorine-containing chemical that has no role or presence in the chemistry of PET plastic. We have opted for a curvy design bottle with a generous waist especially designed for ease of picking up and carrying – not only easy on the eyes, but easy on the hand and even the environment – in addition to all its advantages, PET is 100% recyclable.
From source to bottled product, sophisticated engineering and strict process control are instrumental in ensuring the consistent purity of Tsitsikamma Crystal. In-plant testing, off-site monitoring and external third-party auditing ensure that the highest quality standards are met.
The Tsitsikamma was home to the ancient Khoisan people who called it ‘Sietsiekamma ‘or ‘place of clear water’. Tsitsikamma Crystal Spring Water is sourced from a quartzite aquifer within the pristine Tsitsikamma Mountains.
Did You Know?
Tsitsikamma Crystal helped save whalesFind Out More